Aptoide allows any user to create their own application store. This is especially useful if you are a developer and want to publicize your work. In this article, we tell you how you can do it yourself. First of all, register on the platform. You can use your Google account, Facebook account or a valid email address.
- Once you have your own username and profile, tap on Create a Store.
- Select the name of your store and the colour theme that you think is appropriate. Remember that you can also add a logo by clicking on the store icon, located at the top of the screen. Once you finish the configuration, use the Create store button to confirm.
- Now, on your profile page, the store you just created will be displayed. With the Edit button, you can modify some details, such as the description and the colours.
- You have everything ready to upload your own applications. You just need a tool called Aptoide Uploader. You can download it from the link visible at the bottom of the previous screenshot, or directly using our green Download button.
- After the installation, open Aptoide Uploader. It will automatically detect your Aptoide account and the name of your store. Tap on login as.
- Finally, select the applications you want to upload. These must be installed in your terminal. To continue, use the Submit apps button.
- Finally, check that the upload was completed successfully. Do so by returning to Aptoide and visiting your app store. You can see your latest uploads in the Latest apps section.
- The creation of personalized stores is one of the most differential characteristics of this repository. However, the fact that anyone can load their own applications is a good reason to be extremely careful when installing software from Aptoide.