Showtime anytime is a streaming app that is available on multiple platforms out there. Just as you would think, using your strong internet connection, it lets you watch movies and TV shows. The best part about the Showtime is that it is available on several devices and you can use showtimeanytime/activate to activate on yours devices. Therefore, wherever you are, and with whatever device you are using, you can enjoy your favourite content.
However, to start streaming, you must activate the streaming service manually on the device. Below, we have compiled information on how you can activate the service on various devices, as well as some of the challenges you might face and their solutions.
Activate the Showtime Anytime Channel
Get started to activate Showtime anytime on your device, you will require a strong internet connection. The instructions below will take you through the Showtime Anytime activation process on your device.
- Turn ON your device
- Click the home button on your remote, you will be directed to the device home screen.
- Navigate to the Roku channel store while in the Home screen and then search Showtime Anytime channel.
- Add the channel to your computer by selecting add the channel to the menu and clicking the OK button.
- Then open Showtime Anytime from your computer home screen.
- Note the activation code down. When you first open the window, you’ll be using it on the TV screen. It’s important because it’s the one you’ll be using to activate the channel.
- Open new web-browser & go to www.showtimeanytime.com/activate
- After that enter the Showtime activation code display on your TV screen. Once you have entered the code, your Showtime account is activated on your device at any time and you start enjoying full-time entertainment.
Showtime Anytime Activation Issues
Showtime activation is a simple process that should, ideally, not have any problems. However, from time to time, you might find that Showtime anytime is not activating when you enter and submit the activation code. Below is a look at some of the common causes and their fixes
- Your cable or satellite provider is not eligible: If the TV service provider is not on the eligible list of providers, you will not be able to activate the service. To fix this, you need to purchase a subscription with an eligible provider.
- A bug or outdated app/channel: If you can’t activate Showtime on your device, the problem might be from the service’s app or channel. Simply log out or your Showtime account, remove the app/channel, turn off the viewing device, download and reinstall the app/channel and then proceed to activate the service
- Problem with the viewing device’ service providers: Devices that you use to watch Showtime Anytime are from third parties, and thus vulnerable to third party compatibility problems. Therefore, if you are having problems activating your device, the problem might be from the device. Try switching to another device to see if the problem will resolve.
Showtime Anytime is a leading entertainment service provider, which allows you to stream your content from several devices, anytime anywhere. The above are some of the streaming devices that are currently supported and how to activate Showtime service on them.
We have also offered you information on some of the common activation issues you might encounter and their fixes. If the problem persists, you can contact the Showtime Help Centre for more support.